Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meet the Kids in Motion Team

The Apopka Family Learning Center’s mission is the creation of a unique educational environment of hope and encouragement for lifetime learning.



Our teachers interpreted the mission visually through a 
team-building activity.


Miss Gia: Hearts Teacher




 Giovanna
I am Imagination and Energy that inspires
I wonder of all that could be
I hear the sounds that aren’t there and should be
I see talent, hope and beauty in every pair of eyes I look into
I wish and make it happen because I feel I am meant to
I am Creativity and the will that makes it happen
Dasso

Miss Ruth: Diamonds Teacher


Ruth
I am friendly and a dreamer
I wonder about the future
I hear children eager to learn
I see a world where people is treated equally regardless of their gender or race
I wish to become an excellent pediatric nurse
I am honest and a caregiver
Morales

Miss Alejandra: Stars Teacher


Alejandra
I am kind, emotional and passionate about teaching.
I wonder when peace is going to rule the world.
I hear people’s voices asking for help.
I see the smiles on the kids faces when they’re happy.
I wish everybody was treated equally, no matter what their race, ethnicity or where they came from.
I am friendly, organized. I love fashion and I love kids.
Garcia

Miss Corinne: Lanterns Teacher

I am Corinne
Daughter of Holly
Who needs sleep, community and respect
Who loves exploring, learning, my family
Who sees potential, beauty, lizards
Who hates cockroaches, red lights, injustice
Who fears vipers, emptiness, being afraid
Who dreams of peace, palm trees, new experiences
Resident of Apopka
Waite

Miss Laura: Middle School Teacher


Laura
I am full of faith and hope for the future.
I wonder what I can do to make things better.
I hear the sounds of people in need.
I see healing, victory and redemption for what’s been lost.
I wish others would catch the vision and see it too.
I am ready and willing to see the vision through the end.
Rodriguez

Ms. Beatrice: Creative Arts and Outreach Manager 

Beatrice
I am creative and compassionate
I wonder all the time
I hear children giggles
I see children’s faces
I wish for laughter
I am creative and compassionate
Puebla

 Ms. Della: Education Director
Della
I am passionate and driven
I wonder & wonder & wonder some more
I hear children reading
I see a world of possibilities
I wish to bridge Montessori and mainstream
I am passionate and driven
Palacios

Ms. Ellen: CEO

Ellen
I am creative and a leader
I wonder how we can help more children achieve their dreams
I hear laughter and silence
I see smiles and a bright future
I wish more people knew about us and would join our mission
I am a Mom and a Dreamer
O’Connor





No comments:

Post a Comment